Synthetic Eyelashes - Athens
How to Apply Lashes:
- Prepare your look by curling your natural lashes. If you are applying mascara do so before applying your false eyelashes.
- Carefully remove eyelashes from tray. Make sure to pull from the band and never pull on the lashes themselves.
- Align the lash band with your natural lash line to check the fit. Trim the outer end if required.
- Apply a thin line of lash adhesive to the lash band and wait for about 30 seconds until the adhesive becomes tacky.
- Place the lash band as close to your natural lash line and gently press down to secure. Get the perfect alignment with our Lash Applicator!
To remove lashes simply peel off the lash from the outer edge. Remove any adhesive left on band to reuse.
The processing time for orders is 2-3 business days. During sales and new product launches, please allow additional time for processing time. *Transit times may be delayed due to carrier delays*
Estimated day of delivery for ALL U.S orders:
Most in-stock items are available for in-store pickup within 1-3 hours of purchase.
DOMESTIC SHIPPING RATES
Free Domestic Shipping on all U.S. orders over $75
Domestic shipping rates are calculated at checkout. Depending on your carrier and transit time choice, shipping rate will be displayed.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING RATES
International Shipping rates are calculated at checkout and are determined by your choice of carrier and transit time.
International orders delivery time is normally 5 - 7 business days. Please keep in mind that during holidays and sales this time may vary. Thank you for your understanding.
*Customer is responsible for all taxes/duties incurred by home country*
If you do have questions about shipping, please reach out to us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or by phone, Monday through Friday 9am - 5pm PST by phone at (562) 693-0596.
Really good lashes!
Really nice lashes for low price. Well worth it.